Ham Luong is a distributary of the Tien River, which flows into the East Sea through Ben Tre province. The land is rich with lush orchards, and luxuriant coconut orchards. Cruising on Ham Luong River to explore Ben Tre, you will be able to admire the beauty of the idyllic waters, the rows of cork growing on the banks of the river, or stroll on the romantic coconut tree-lined village road, involve yourselves in the lives of the gentle, friendly people of the alluvial river.
- 9:00am: Guests are picked up at Love Bridge of Ben Tre Riverside Resort. Ben Tre Riverside Resort . Start exploring Hàm Luong river to explore Ben Tre.
- Guests Cruise on Ham Luong river, enjoy coconut waterand admire the beauty of the poetic and peaceful Ham Luong River.
- Stop by Long Thành island, visit the grapefruit gardens, enjoy the four-season fruits and explore the traditional crafts and charcoal (made from coconut shells) workshop..
- Continue cruising to Mỏ Cày, observe the production process of coconut candyand visit workshop producing things from coconuts and coconut trees.
- Take xe lam (motor-cart) around the village, go through coconut tree gardens, and visit a local work- shop (brooms making).
- Continue cruising on the sampans along the canal, stop by and visit the traditional Southern-styled house, enjoy Ben Tre’s specialties coconut jam, banana candy, and honey teaand feel the peaceful rusticity of the local life.
- Go for a walk in the garden with the umbrage of the coconut trees, and go through the fruitful orchards.
- 11:10amVisitors are taken back to Ben Tre Riverside Resort by boat. The tour ends.
|GROUP||Group of 2||Group of 3 - 4||Group of 5 - 6||Group of 7 - 9||From 10 guests|
|Price tour/ guest||430.000đ||330.000đ||250.000đ||220.000đ||200.000đ|