When the rains stop, it is a great time to see a beautiful natural phenomenon - the fireflies (Dom Dom) season. These tiny insects emit a shimmer of light like a carpet of incredibly bright light. Watching the sparkling fireflies with the poetic natural scenery on the boat along the crags along the riverbank, where the rows of nipa palm trees are being grown around the small canals will give visitors a memorable experience when returning from the Mekong cruise.
- 5:00pm ~ 5:30pm: Guests are picked up at Ben Tre Riverside Resort to Rach Mieu Ferry to see fireflies.
- Discover the beauty of the holy place with 4 islets: Dragon - Unicorn - Turtle - Phoenix. Enjoy tropical fruit, listen the Southwest melodies under the sunset on Tien river.
- The fireflies only appear at night. Before to watch it on the river, quests will come over Thoi Son islet, enjoy honey tea and see how to make Chocolate.
- Admire the beauty of the Rach Mieu bridge at night
- Continue to do boating along the river
- 07:00 pm: Come back to Ben Tre Riverside resort, finish tour.
|GROUP||GROUP 1-5||GROUP 6-12||GROUP 13-17||FROM 18|
|Tour price/ group||2.000.000đ||3.000.000đ||4.100.000đ||230.000đ/guest|