Tour code: MK1N
- Tour guide picks guests up at Rach Mieu ferry, and take boats to admire the 4 islets (Dragon Islet, Unicorn Islet, Turtle Islet, and Phoenix Islet).
- Guests will admire the beauty of the famous cable-stayed bridge connecting the two provinces of Tien Giang and Ben Tre, called Rach Mieu.
- When arriving Unicorn islet (also known as Thoi Son islet) guests have chances to visit the honey bee farm to enjoy honey tea, and see chocolate production process.
- Guests paddle canoes in a small canal around the orchard of a local family, enjoying 4-season fruits at the garden and get together and enjoy Southern Amateur music.
- Guests can try riding carthorses to explore Ben Tre.
- Afternoon: Guests have lunch at the eco-garden restaurant.
- Sightseeing Coconut candy workshop Ben Tre's specialties, enjoy coconut candies, coconut wine, coconut rice paper and have a look at handicraft items made from coconut trees.
- Guests are taken back by boats to Rach Mieu ferry, the tour ends. Goodbye and see you again in the next tours.
|GROUP||Group of 2||Group of 3 - 4||Group of 5 - 7||Group of 8 - 10||More than 10 guests|
|Price tour/ guest||810.000VND||570.000VND||450.000VND||400.000VND||360.000VND|
- Trẻ em từ 2 – 5t 10t: 25% giá vé người lớn
- Trẻ em từ 6 – 10t: 50% giá vé người lớn
- Children từ 11t trở lên: 100% giá vé người lớn