Number of toursits: 10 people and above
Date of departure: Every day
Route: Lan Vuong – Ben Tre Riverside Resort – Mekong (My Tho – Tien Giang)
Tour code: TBD2N
- 9am: Guests arrive at Lan Vuong Tourism Area taking part in team building games.
- Quý khách nhận khăn rằng + trang phục đồ bà ba (brown shirt, black pant)
- Guests are divided into teams to take part in paddling canoe races trên dòng sông nối dài quanh khu du lịch, mỗi thuyền 4 người đã bao gồm áo phao.
- Guests leave for scooping the drain to catch fish, cá lóc sau khi Quý khách bắt được sẽ được hỗ trợ nướng, bún, rau ăn tại chỗ.
- Quý khách tiếp tục tham gia trải nghiệm các trò chơi dân gian: bịt mắt bắt vịt; đi cầu dây qua sông; cầu cau không tay vịn; chạy xe đạp qua cầu khỉ.
- Afternoon: Guests have lunch at Lan Vuong Restaurant with Western specialities.
- 2pm: Guests appear at Ben Tre Riverside Resort check in and take a break.
- Afternoon: Guests freely relax and have coffee at Riverside Bistro or enjoy free services such as swimming pool, fishing, and cycling at Resort.
- Evening: Guests have dinner at Hoang Lam Restaurant. Take a break and relax. Guests are able to visit Ben Tre Night Market.
- Morning: Guests have breakfast buffet at Hoang Lam Restaurant. Guests freely relax and enjoy yourself at Resort.
- 10am: Guests check out
- Leaving the restaurant for Rach Mieu ferry - Ben Tre, paying a visit to Dragon Islet, Unicorn Islet, Turtle Islet, and Phoenix Islet by boat.
- Guests can admire the beauty of the famous cable-stayed bridge connecting the two provinces of Tien Giang and Ben Tre, named Rach Mieu
- When arriving Unicorn islet (also known as Thoi Son islet) guests have chances to visit the honey bee farm to enjoy honey tea, observing chocolate production.
- Afternoon: Guests have lunch at the eco-garden restaurant.
- Guests paddle canoes in a small canal around the orchard of a local family, enjoying 4-season fruits at the garden and get together and enjoy Southern Amateur music.
- Guests can try riding carthorses to explore Ben Tre.
- Sightseeing Ben Tre Coconut Candy Specialties enjoy coconut candies, coconut wine, coconut rice paper and fine art handicrafts made from coconut trees.
- Afternoon: Guests are taken back to My Tho tourist wharf. Tour ends.